SHIPPING & RETURNS
SENDING CONDITIONSOnce your purchase has been processed it will be wrapped and dispatched provided the following criteria have been met:
1. The item that you have selected is available 2. Delivery address has been verified 3. Payment is approved.
If you have ordered any garment which requires bespoke altering we will be in contact via email to discuss prior to dispatch.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED:Upon payment, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order, including a list of items you have purchased.
Once your payment has been processed and funds cleared, you will receive a second email containing all the necessary dispatch information. All packages leaving D.S.DUNDEE require a signature upon receipt of the goods.
Should your parcel arrive at the delivery address when you no one is available to sign for it, our dispatch company will leave notification of their delivery attempt with the necessary redelivery or collection information.
Please be aware it is not the responsibility of D.S.DUNDEE to ensure that you receive your delivery notification card.
UK DELIVERIESFor customers within the UK all our items will be dispatched using Royal Mail's Recorded Delivery, Special Delivery or equivalent courier. This includes Northern Ireland, UK Offshore and the Scottish Highlands and Islands. However, items may take slightly longer to reach these destinations.
EUROPEAN UNION DELIVERIESAny orders placed by our international customers will be sent via either Royal Mail Airsure / Interlink Express / DHL or the DPD Europe by road service. We aim to deliver within 7 days from clearance of funds but there may be factors outside of our control which lead to delays with continental deliveries, wherever possible we will inform you of any problems and pass on relevant parcel tracking information.
All European Orders are subject to a £16.00 delivery charge regardless of size, weight or total cost.
All orders placed outside of the UK and EU we will aim to deliver within 10 days. There will be a £35.00 delivery charge regardless of order size, weight or total cost.
If you order Products from our Website for delivery outside the EU, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
CANCELLATION OF YOUR ORDERIf you find that for whatever reason you need to cancel your D.S.DUNDEE purchase please notify us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are confident that you will be happy with any goods purchased from D.S.DUNDEE. However, we will offer a refund or exchange (if stock available) on any unworn/unused goods (faulty or otherwise) within 14 days of dispatch. Items purchased outside of the UK can be returned within 21 days of dispatch. Please ensure all items are returned unworn in their original packaging with their labels intact. The date your items were dispatched by us will be detailed in the documentation that arrives with your order.
Please note that items purchased during the sales or from the end of line category cannot be returned for a refund, but we will offer a credit note for the value of the returned items, or an exchange. If there is a difference in price between exchanged goods we will ask your permission prior to charging the card and we will issue a receipt via email to reflect the transaction. If there is a shortfall in the value of the goods exchanged, we will issue a credit note for the difference.
Outside of special promotions, we will reimburse the postage paid when returning faulty items only. (Please note, this does not affect your statutory rights). If you require an exchange on a faulty item and we have stock available, you will not be charged again for delivery.
We will refund the original credit card charged only. (Please note that refunds may not show up on your bank statement immediately).
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at:
If you wish to return any items to D.S.DUNDEE please email email@example.com with your name, address and original order number which you will find on the order confirmation received at the time of purchase.
Wrap your item(/s) safely and securely to avoid damage in transit back to D.S.DUNDEE (please note D.S.DUNDEE is unable to accept an item for refund if it has been damaged in transit). We recommend you use the original packaging to return an item. We strongly recommend you obtain a proof of posting certificate if using the Post Office and arrange the necessary compensatory cover for the items.
Send your package back to D.S.DUNDEE, Star House, 3 Richmond Road, London E8 3HY. We recommend returns by courier, recorded or special delivery. Please note that D.S.DUNDEE will be unable to refund items returned to us which are lost in the post.
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Gift vouchers purchased on the website www.dsdundee.com are only available in 3 denominations: £20, £50 and £100.
2. Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Date of purchase will be marked on each voucher.
3. Gift vouchers are valid for purchases via the website and must be redeemed by contacting D.S.DUNDEE directly on 02072412448 prior to making the purchase. Your voucher can then be directly subtracted from the total amount ordered and the transaction processed over the phone.
4. Gift vouchers are also valid for purchases made at the D.S.DUNDEE store.
5. Gift vouchers are not valid for purchases made at any of the D.S.DUNDEE stockists, or the websites of those stockists.
6. Gift vouchers should be treated like cash, they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
7. Each voucher issued has a unique code identifying it to the buyer. The redeemer will be asked who/where they got the voucher from prior to redemption.
8. Gift Vouchers ordered through the website will be sent to the delivery address as specified when the order is processed. Deliveries will be made using Royal Mail services. Vouchers with a value above £20 will be sent with Royal Mail recorded or special delivery and will require a signature on arrival.
9. D.S.DUNDEE Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Vouchers which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted in D.S.DUNDEE stores.
10. Gift vouchers are subject to the exchange rate in operation in the store on the date of redemption.
11. When redeeming gift vouchers in-store change will be given in Gift Vouchers or Credit Notes except where the amount due is 4.99 or less, when cash will be given at the store manager's discretion.
12. When redeeming gift vouchers over the phone, change can only be issued in £20, £50 or £100 denominations and vouchers will be posted out with the items purchased.